Rising Force Academy
REFER A FRIEND THAT HAS NEVER DONE RISING FORCE ACADEMY AND GET A $10 CREDIT TOWARDS A FUTURE SESSION! WE HAVE ADDED MONDAY MORNING CLASSES FOR EARTH AND WIND CLASSES FOR ALL THE STAY AT HOMERS!
Rising Force Academy classes at Bremerton Sports Center are designed to provide a fun learning environment driven towards the improvement of balance and motor skills while introducing kids to the game of soccer.
SHIRTS ARE RETURNING! While we will no longer be doing full uniforms, we will have new shirts for this upcoming session. These are a complimentary item for your child. You will receive one shirt for the age group your child is registered. If you need a replacement shirt, you will need to purchase one at guest services. The shirt is required at class. When your child moves to the next level of class (e.g.: your child turns 5 after being in the Wind Class) they will receive the shirt for the next class level.
We have renamed our classes to add a little more fun to them:
- 18-36 Months = EARTH CLASS
- Children will focus on balance, motor skills, and learning how to use their bodies in different ways.
- 3-4 Years = WIND CLASS
- Children will get more of the same focus with a heavier introduction to the sport of soccer and basic soccer fundamentals.
- 5-6 Years = WATER CLASSES
- In the Water Class, we will move a little more towards the fundamental abilities required to play soccer and give a strong base to build on moving forward.
- 7-8 Years = FIRE CLASS
- The Fire Class will involve an introduction to the possibilities that come with mastering the basics and fundamentals of soccer and help to open the players' eyes to the creativity and passion available to them through the game.
We will no longer be offering a 9-10 age group for the Rising Force Academy, if you are interested in soccer training for this age, you will need to register for the Force Development Program, Academy Prep Class.
The goal of each age level is to advance the children on to the next level of classes.
If your child is coming into the RFA program in the middle, don't worry, we will do everything we can to get them caught up and advancing with their peers!
Our goal is that by the time your young player has finished with all of the forces of nature, they will be ready to truly explore the Force Development Program and become as great a FORCE as they desire to be!